Stenocereus griseus (Mexican Organ Pipe cactus) is a tree-like cactus that can grow up to 30 ft. tall. This species is found in areas around Oaxaca & Veracruz, Mexico, as well as Columbia and the Caribbean.
- Requires at least six hours of direct or partial light
- Drought tolerant and should only be watered when soil has gone completely dry
- Thrives in warm places but will survive as long as the environment is frost free
- Set the cactus piece aside, allowing the cut end to callus over until hard and dry
- Fill your pot with cactus soil mix
- Insert the calloused end into the soil approximately 1-2 inches deep
- Place the pot in a warm, sunny window
- Water the soil thoroughly, 2-4 weeks later
Pot not included.
Note: Free shipping on sizes 15"-20" & 21"-25".