Myrtillocactus geometrizans (Blue Candle cactus) is a large shrubby cactus plant with candelabra-like branching on mature plants and native to Central and Northern Mexico. Mature Blue Candle can grow 13'-15' tall.
- Requires at least six hours of direct or partial light
- Drought tolerant and should only be watered when soil has gone completely dry
- Thrives in warm places but will survive as long as the environment is frost free
- Set the cactus piece aside, allowing the cut end to callus over until hard and dry
- Fill your pot with cactus soil mix
- Insert the calloused end into the soil approximately 1-2 inches deep
- Place the pot in a warm, sunny window
- Water the soil thoroughly, 2-4 weeks later
Pot not included.
Note: Free shipping on sizes 15"-20" & 21"-25".